Senior HR Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently seeking a commercial and dynamic Senior HR Advisor to join our expanding team, could this be you?
HPC is a leading HR, Employment law and H&S boutique provider within the UK. We have an exciting opportunity for a career driven, hardworking, exceptional HR professional.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, this role will take responsibility for providing a full generalist HR service to our ever-growing portfolio of clients. You will join a team of Senior HR Advisors/Consultants and an HR Administrator in our offices in the North West.
- Managing a portfolio of clients across varying sectors.
- Advising on all Employee Relations (including high volume case management).
- Supporting the Senior HR Consultants with more complex projects.
- Delivering confidently in all aspects of HR best practice.
- Reviewing and creating policies, processes, and procedures.
- Reviewing and creating contractual documents.
- Advising on Employment Law matters and liaising with solicitors and insurers.
- Supporting the Operations team in maintaining and exceeding retention targets.
- Proven minimum 5 years generalist HR experience working within a HR environment, and ideally at management level.
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualified, you will have worked within fast paced and challenging businesses.
- Good knowledge of Employment Law with the ability to constantly keep up to date on any legislative changes.
- Experience in TUPE, Redundancy, and Organisational Change is essential.
- High attention to detail with excellent written skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to deliver against agreed targets and objectives.
- Self-motivated with the drive and determination to build a long-term career with a successful, growing company to ensure that key tasks are met.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Fully flexible to meet business needs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have a hands-on approach whilst being able to flexibly adapt to changing priorities.
- A passion for delivering a first-class service.
We are a fast-growing consultancy across the UK and would like to develop and watch our current team grow to become our senior roles of the future.
What you will receive
Salary range: £35,000-£40,000
It is extremely important to us that our team are happy and fulfilled. As a small, growing business we continue to listen and develop our benefits and life at HPC. As well as a competitive salary, we offer the following;
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Free parking
- Hybrid working and flexibility
- Training and development opportunities
- Birthday leave
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Reward and Recognition Awards
- Discretionary Commission scheme
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Senior HR Advisor, please get in contact by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this job vacancy, please get in touch with one of the team.
T: 0330 107 1037